Saturday 1 September 2012

I found zombie in my closet...


Yes, I did.


While I was wondering what to do about the biggest problem of my life which kept me bothering for many a days, there was a knock from the jib door...!

Unaware of its existence, skeptically I opened. There he was, cheeky smile on the corners of lips, expectant eyes of my glaring looks. I wasn't scared but there was an aura around him that one should be frightened.

Then he came out showing his intrinsic behavior, made himself at ease, looking into my eyes with a grin. He wasn't just looking into my eyes but soul and I was shivering at this thought. I stared at him for a while, waiting him to speak, gathered all my strength and spoke (exhaustively)

“Who are you ?”
..... (no reply)
“What do you want ?”
..... (no reply)
“What's that, is it a secret pathway to somewhere ?”
..... (no reply)
“What the hell do you want from me, what’s so funny uh? Why are you staring at me, you dumbass ...!!”

I was already regretting my anger by the look on his face, there was a slight movement in his facial muscles when he spoke

“Touché..! You know me all your life, I was there for/with you every moment of your life watching your back. I did help you in all your problems and sorrows and will be. Yes, I am your guardian angel or whatever you can think of. Now, don’t you act like not knowing me?”

Deep down my heart I know this and there weren’t any words to meet his eyes

“Don’t fret ! I know what’s on your mind... I am here because you are not letting me help you. How many more days will you be running away from me? Why were you so worried? I reckon, the concern for others making you suffer. They have took you for granted and you still care for ‘em, why? Don’t agonize over things too much, leave  ‘em behind, you have tormented yourself enough.”

“Yeah! You can say that but I am no saint and you know that. The people I have taken them for granted never left me, do you know why they didn’t and why it is that I should be hard on these. They were always there for me whenever I’m in need. In life, we need people, you just exist in my mind. It takes time to know who are the real ones and why are you forcing me to take hasty decisions. For heaven’s sake, I got the right to live my life as I wish, damn it.”

“Don’t be naïve, I did never usurp your being. You are important person in their lives and it is the reason why they never left you. But look at them, how many chances you give them to prove themselves as the wrong ones, breaking their vows.”

“It’s just that....”

“Nope, this time you are listening to me. How many times you feel like a sinner and shut me down. I have always tried to give you the pleasure of living, wanted to see you happy. You left gluttony at your little sister’s cry, greed at your best friend’s need, envy at the jealous people around you and you keep your pride. Sometimes you let me in and make me and you happy and the other times it’s just like this, torture. My friend! Let me tell you, there is no sin and squalor in this world. Do you hear me...?”

Those are the last words I remember and still dwindling in my mind, he induced me like a preacher...

So what do you think I’m gonna do ?

Yes, I’m gonna get some coffee.

  

Don’t worry, I will conclude...

It is my conscience which decides my life not the zombies or angels. I will do what I feel correct whether it may be devilish or heavenly. There is no sin except doing against your conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment