Saturday 25 August 2012

Rage



and then I cursed myself, drunk to death, lost temper, kept my rage and moved on.

Maybe I thought it’s not worth to think it over, or am I scared to think about it? Is it that, am afraid, I would find myself questioning? Or I would find myself guilty. Does it happen, accused and the victim are the same Or victim is already serving his sentence without the acceptance of guilt. The feeling of being guilty makes one become the person he never thought, a demon. Why I am still scared to think of that moment which I have been through so easily? and it was like blink of an eye. I have planned and was ready for everything but that, maybe I was broken because I've planned for everything and faced the unexpected, beaten. Why my heart, or is it my mind, whatever, will not blame her. Wouldn't it be injustice that blaming myself without considering the other party? Maybe it is still in love with her. But I have burned that part of heart, a long back, how it can still love? the ashes are still there to show the burnt existence.

Is that necessary to be broken when someone hurts you, if not, why women have the power to break you like you have never imagined. Someone said, when heart breaks it doesn't make sound but pains a lot, I say that that person’s heart hasn't broken yet or he hasn't listen to his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment